Saturday, April 12, 2014

8 months

To my son,

There was a time when I thought with complete certainty that ONE day I would hold you on this earth.

I would gaze into your TWO beautiful eyes and marvel at the beauty of life.

Your THREE sisters would be fighting for their chance to also cuddle you and be a part of your earthly life.

FOUR bedrooms didn't seem like enough to hold all of our blessings under one roof. We didn't understand how quickly our busting at the seams home would echo with your absence.

Then our hearts stopped with yours All FIVE of us. None of us could comprehend that we would never be together on earth as SIX.

SEVEN months later we took you in our hearts on vacation. We finally took time to breathe, laugh, cry, and heal.  Our path is far from over, but in your honor we are working on a way to live. To #doitforcj !!

It's hard to comprehend EIGHT months you have lived in God's kingdom without me.  EIGHT months since I touched your sweet little face and kissed you so gently.  Eight months...

Soar with the angels my sweet Christian.  I miss you with every breathe I struggle to take.



No comments:

Post a Comment